Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Our amazing year at it's end!!!


Sorry!! I hit the wrong button, so we are crooked. Oh well, I'm not changing it now. HEEHEE....


See that's the finger wagging I was talking about below. ;-)




















Wow! Has this year gone fast or what? I cannot believe that it is 2008! That seems so wrong on so many different levels, but what can you do? I mean, really.


These pictures are from our annual Brunch with Santa. We do this every year at the club and the kids just absolutely love it. I love it because it means no fighting the crowds at the mall to see Santa.
I want to say hello to everyone out there in cyber world viewing our blog. I hope that everyone had a happy, healthy, and safe holiday season. Ours was wonderful and exciting. We have had so many different and amazing things happen in our lives this year. It has been a true blessing.


All the kids are healthy and growing and couldn't be happier. We are so thankful for adding our little X to the family. He is a beautiful gift - a blessing. (There just isn't another word that can equal that, you know?) He is growing and has put on over 2 pounds since he came home. He is finally walking - mastering the concept in the last 2 weeks or so. He thinks he is soooo big now. You can just see the delight and pride glowing in his eyes. It is fantastic! He only days "mama" and "dada" and has added "uh-oh" to the vocabulary. But, do not think he isn't talking! That boy can tell you how much he loves you (or how angry he is) very eloquently. He puts that index finger up and starts wagging it in your face!!! He is letting us have it, let me tell you.


A is great. Growing like a weed. He is just so amazingly tall that it is just not funny any more. I keep looking at him and seeing my sweet baby boy, but he is much more than that now. It makes me sad and happy all at the same time.

E has joined gymnastics and enjoys it. Although, he will not tell you that. He complains about the stretching and how much it hurts. The smile on his face during class though belies the whining. He glows from the inside out when he is there. And the giggles.......oh man the giggles. I wish that I could bottle that and keep it forever.
O is the same way. He tells how much he loves gymnastics though. He gets a big kick out of it. He shows off at home and at the store and and and..... he is just thrilled with himself. I love it. The pride that he is doing something that he is "in" something is amazing. He has been asking for awhile what he can do (his brothers have soccer, football, guitar, etc and C has dance ). He hasn't had anything for himself yet. And he is sooooooooo excited.

C loves her dancing class and she likes her gymnastics too. I really thought she would be amazing in gymnastics but as of yet she is well, not. :-) She acts like such a big girl with her behaviors and her vocab - that I just forget that she is only 2!!! Really, only 2!! (Well, she is 2 weeks away from 3 now!) She is learning and having so much fun.



Adam and I are well and have exciting news too. Yes, more exciting but I will post it after I post some photos.































No comments: