Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I forgot E's picture with Santa from the previous post. He needs to be immortalized on the web along with his sib's.

This is Christmas morning at home. Yes, we know that we need a haircut. We just haven't gotten there yet. Besides, I kinda like the Young Einstein look. How can you not love it?





The LOOT!!!! And sadly, this is only half of the gifts here at the house. I did not want to upload all three sides of the tree. Plus, there was Christmas at Aunt C's, Big Mommy (my mom's) and Papa's house. It is just crazy the amount of stuff!!!!








The stocking are hung by the chimney with care......
Each year on Christmas Eve we hang the stockings before the kids go to bed. They pick their own for the year and their own mantle hanger thingy. Although, we were short one this year. I had forgotten about the ones that were broken at the end of last year. So, no big deal, Daddy and Mommy shared a hook.




C and niece P are all the rage this year. The makeup these girls got is enough to fill a cosmetic counter. They just love love love it!!!



Hey!! Practice makes perfect you know!!! Don't knock it till you've tried it..... and yes, I've tried it.



Some more photos of getting the goods.........





















X really had no interest in opening presents. We tried to show him how it's done etc. but he was too impatient. His brothers and sister already had toys out of the packages and were playing so he went to play with theirs!!! He gave up on his and decided to take theirs. It was very funny.............but he learned quickly to back away.























Okay I have not figured out the delete button. AND..........its pretty hard to upload photos only by numbers and I kept forgetting which numbers I'd already done. That being said..............these 3 pictures of A are really nice don't ya think. (I do my best)




C, E, A, nephew Z, O and niece P at Papa's house on Christmas Eve. X was already under the tree digging..........







No comments: