Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It has been some time...

These photos are mostly random photos that I think are cute. Some are the kids playing, some are the area, the kids in their rain gear, and just some others.




It cracks me up how much extra gear we need to survive in Vermont. We wear so many different types of clothes during the winter and the we need rain coats and boots for most of the rest of the year. It is absolutely beautiful during the spring and summer months - not to mention the fall. O loves to wear his rain boots everywhere he can and wherever he can. It doesn't matter if it's raining or if it's sunny out - that boy loves those boots!!




This photo was taken at our au pair family meeting. Sadly, us and only one other family was able to make it to the farm that day. We hope to have another meeting this summer. With us is our LCC (local coordinator) and another au pair from Colombia with her charge. It was a fun day.
Below is a photo of E after he lost his first upper tooth. This tooth was almost our too at the time; it was barely hanging in there. Every time he talked the tooth would wiggle. So funny!!



Well, I must first apologize to anyone who reads this blog about our crazy family because I have not had the time to update since March (?) or so. So, I'm saying it now: I'm sorry it has taken so long. ;-) But, really, that is just the way that my life goes these days.....

There has been quite a bit of activities and events since I last wrote. E has officially lost 3 teeth!! He is very proud of that. We had our Easter here in Vermont. Thankfully, it was not quite as cold or covered with snow as it was last year. We had our spring break - both mine and the kids. We spent some time in Ohio during my break. Not quite a week. I did the drive by myself and all 5 kids. Olga had a weekend class to fulfill her education requirements and Adam could not leave at the time we did. He did fly in to meet us there for 2 days and drove home with us. It was a nice visit. The drive with the kids and me could have been worse. (That's what I kept telling myself anyway.) We have another trip planned this summer as well.

No comments: