Friday, August 15, 2008

FINALLY!!!!! We now have Internet at home...

Hello hello hello!!! It has only taken 7 months but we finally have internet at our house. The waves of excitement are tangible. the kids are literally jumping for joy......and they did not waste one single second to get online. (Obviously, neither did I....;-)

X just turned 2. We are so happy and everyone is healthy as horses. X is talking so much, although I still swear he speaks more Chinese than English. Just kidding. He gets his meaning across eventually. I'm actually thinking about potty training him very soon. He is making a lot of noise about his diapers etc. and I think it is about time. I'm actually not looking forward to it.

So much has happened these past few months. All 5 kids spent the month of July in Ohio bouncing back and forth between family members. Adam and I were in Oh for one week of that time. The kids did not seem to miss us at all. Our family loved their time with the kids. During that time Adam and I were in Vt for only a few days. We went to NY City and Chicago for his work. I went for shopping. Wow was that fun. But it got to a point where we didn't have anything else to say to each other. I asked him "What do people that don't have kids talk about all the time?" It was funny.

We all spent a nice weekend in Rhode Island with Adam's dad and S. Plus some other family members. It was a great time. We were right on the ocean. I cannot think of a better vacation. The ocean is all I need. Truly.

I am going to upload photos sometime in the next few days. I need to use the desktop computer for that (thats where the photos are) but I do not think the kids are going to let me touch it anytime soon.

Take care. Talk soon.

No comments: