Saturday, November 3, 2007

Just some updates

Everything is going well. X's is proving to be a very special little boy. He is very happy and smiley and loves to giggle. We had our first cold- a fever for 4 days and then a lovely rash. A quick trip to the doctor and voila - roseola. I despise that. The other kids have had it many times. Basically, they are sick without being sick. A virus. So there are no medicine for that and once the rash appears then all symptoms are gone within 2 days.

That's over with and now we have a cold. There were 2 days btw the rash and the booger nose/cough. Ah, such a nice set of days. Really.

We also had our first dr's appt this week. The Dr. is worried about his legs and his not walking. We meet again in 1 month but we will probably need to start some physical therapy to get those legs working the way they should.

I have been trying to get caught up in school. I have had papers and tests like you wouldn't imagine and all I want to do is sleep. I am so tired that it is becoming really hard for me to put much effort into my schoolwork. I will though and there's only a few more weeks.

That's it for today. It would be nice and someone actually talked back to me on here. That could make this more fun. I'm just saying.

Also, if there are any mispelled words on here...........well too bad. I'm usually pretty particular about it but I'm lucky to be coherent at this point. Take it or leave it.

Love ya!

No comments: